Okay, fellow dieters.
All of my traveling/vacationing/birthday celebrating and friend-hosting is over and I'm back into the swing of my normal life. So for me that means exercise and calorie counting again. I got on the scale this morning and I was pretty happy that over the course of the past few weeks I've only gained 2 pounds. Considering how I've been eating that is really good! But I also have stopped exercising, so I know a lot of that accounts for the muscle I've surely lost. So this week I'm hoping to just maintain, knowing full well that losing would be asking just too much of myself. Now all I need to do is find my iphone so I can jog tomorrow morning!
And how are you??
1 comment:
Okay.. so.. believe it or not. I want to lose about... 5 lbs lol! I gained 12 lbs since I got married. NOT GOOD for my body type. I'm starting to get on a diet and do more variety in my work outs haha.
Post a Comment