You can do it!!
You can do it x 2! Can I join? Lol...
Lulu, PLEASE join?! How fun!
I will be starting the HCG diet after Christmas.I hope to lose some weight too.Good luck.
More updates! More updates!I've lost almost 20 pounds since this summer. How did your challenge go? Did you do it?Keep posting! It keeps you "honest". I post my weight on my blog every day ... and my commenters comments REAAALLLY help me keep going.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You can do it!!
You can do it x 2! Can I join? Lol...
Lulu, PLEASE join?! How fun!
I will be starting the HCG diet after Christmas.
I hope to lose some weight too.
Good luck.
More updates! More updates!
I've lost almost 20 pounds since this summer. How did your challenge go? Did you do it?
Keep posting! It keeps you "honest". I post my weight on my blog every day ... and my commenters comments REAAALLLY help me keep going.
Post a Comment