11/19/09

Long Beach Losers Results

According to the week by week summary email I received since I weighed in yesterday I have lost 67.5 pounds. Someone mixed up my result with someone else's so my final weigh in says I weigh 166 pounds. Nice! Lost 53.5 pounds in one week! I bet they accuse me of surgery. I wonder if they'll give me the cash prize? Ha! Wouldn't that be nice!

Okay I really lost 16 pounds in 12 weeks. Not too bad. Could have done better but I'm not done. Kellie and I want to lose 15 pounds each by Valentine's Day though we're not officially starting until after Thanksgiving. Please help us reach our goals *cough*Natalie*cough* because eating food is bad for you. Okay, eating too much food is bad for you and it's really hard to say no to good food.

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

Good job in losing 16 lbs! You next goal sounds like a really good one. It inspires me to make some weight loss goals of my own!

Natalie said...

Ha ha, I didn't see this before! I don't know what you're talking about... Do force feed you two? I don't think so.

Ok, from now on it's only meat, veg, salads and ice water. No lemon aid or juice. I will have desserts for the other family members and non for you two.

:)