9/17/09

Fat Fighters

Wow...I wonder if people even check this blog anymore. No posts, or weight loss in ages! However that has changed some. I (Brett) have joined a weight loss team. My mom, sister, Sue, and Tanja recruited me to be the fifth loser that we might compete in the Long Beach Losers challenge. http://www.justinrudd.com/loser.html

We started August 26th and so far I have lost 11 pounds! Not bad for 3 weeks. The rest of my team is doing well too. I think Sue has lost 11 as well? Tanja 9? Janet 8? Jennie 6? Our team is ranked 29 I believe, out of 154. I don't know how accurate my numbers are for this section but you get the idea. Help our team by stealing food from us!

It is a 12 week challenge so we hope to lose more lbs by November 18. I'll try to keep posting updates...hopefully with more accurate information.

4 comments:

Chiemi said...

11 lbs?! That's awesome!

Rebekah said...

Dude. I wanna be part of your group. I certain sixth unmentionable member... I've lost 10 in that last 2 1/2 weeks. Does that count?

BTW, I thought you were looking slimmer when I saw you bring that table in today. Lookin' sharp! =D

Janet said...

ONLY 6 more days. Post a huge loss for week 12.

Chiemi said...

So how did you do? Post your results!